Join Victory Institute for a day-long, intensive training for LGBTQ leaders from the Milwaukee metropolitan region. Milwaukee LGBTQ Leadership Summit trainees will participate in discussions on how LGBTQ leaders can successfully and effectively advocate for equality in today’s political climate. Trainees will also spend the day developing the skills needed to take the next steps in public service.
Space is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. The deadline is Friday, April 20.
Featured speakers include:
- Tim Carpenter, Wisconsin State Senate State
- Representative JoCasta Zamarripa, Wisconsin State Assembly
- Mayor Annise Parker, President & CEO, LGBTQ Victory Institute
- Jason Rae, Secretary, Democratic National Committee
- Austin Kieler, LGBT Caucus Vice Chair, Democratic Party of Wisconsin
- Chris Ott, Executive Director, ACLU of Wisconsin