This Winter, over 600 LGBTQ elected officials, leaders and advocates from across the world will come together for the 38th Annual International LGBTQ Leaders Conference in Washington, DC. The conference includes four days of networking and skills building as we strategize the year ahead in our movement for equality.
Victory Institute will be hosting the 2022 Conference once again at the JW Marriott in Washington, DC, November 30 – December 3.
“As a newly elected state legislator, the conference was a tremendous opportunity for me to learn from LGBTQ leaders who already held public office. Whether strategies for passing legislation, model policies on LGBTQ and other issues, media training or even just conversations about being an out official, the experience is invaluable for LGBTQ leaders looking to make change.”
– Colorado State Representative Leslie Herod
“The diversity of voices at the conference is powerful – LGBTQ leaders from around the world and across America coming together to share ideas and learn from experts in their fields. Each year I leave more inspired, more motivated, and more confident that LGBTQ public leaders are uniquely positioned to move forward equality for all of our communities.”
– Pennsylvania State Representative Brian Sims
What to expect:
- substantive sessions on policy affecting our communities;
- networking opportunities to engage with the most influential members of our community
- best practices on advancing equality from around the world
Who attends the conference:
- hundreds of LGBTQ elected and appointed officials from around the globe;
- politicos, activists and policy experts with analysis of the 2022 elections and beyond;
- journalists and creatives influencing LGBTQ culture and politics