***CLOSED. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR 2019 TRAININGS LATER IN THE YEAR.***
Are you ready for us Chicago?
Victory Institute is bringing its signature Candidate & Campaign Training to Chicago, IL this August 2-5 as part of our efforts to train a diverse pipeline of LGBTQ leaders to run for office and win!
Understanding how to develop a winning strategy that uses campaign tools effectively is what leads a campaign to victory. Our four-day Candidate & Campaign Training provides comprehensive, non-partisan training to present and future LGBTQ candidates, campaign staff and community leaders. Participants will learn the necessary skills and strategies by engaging in tough, realistic campaign situations, and hearing from our campaign experts.
We’ve trained thousands of openly LGBTQ people on how to build winning campaigns — including former Houston Mayor Annise Parker and VA State Legislator Danica Roem. Join us for our last Candidate & Campaign Training for the year!
- $350.00 for training materials, food, and a shared double-room
- $550.00 for training materials, food, and a private single room
- Day 1: Training begins Thursday in the evening, 5pm-late in the night
- Day 2/3: Friday and Saturday, 7am-late in the night
- Day 4: Sunday training concludes at 11:00am.
Curriculum and agenda breakdown here.
View our Frequently Asked Questions here.