[UPDATE] Due to COVID-19, Victory Institute will organize a second virtual training. We are at capacity and are NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your application in 2021.
Victory Institute is bringing its signature Candidate & Campaign Training ONLINE, July 23–25, as part of our efforts to train a diverse pipeline of LGBTQ leaders to run for office and win! After the incredible Rainbow Wave we had in the 2018 midterm elections, we’re ready to create a Rainbow Tsunami in 2020!
Understanding how to develop a winning strategy that uses campaign tools effectively is what leads a campaign to victory. Our Virtual Candidate & Campaign Training provides comprehensive, non-partisan training to present and future LGBTQ candidates, campaign staff and community leaders. Participants will learn the necessary skills and strategies by engaging in tough, realistic campaign situations, and hearing from our campaign experts.
We’ve trained thousands of openly LGBTQ people on how to build winning campaigns — including former Houston Mayor Annise Parker, Minneapolis Councilmember Andrea Jenkins, and Virginia State Delegate Danica Roem. Don’t miss out on our last Candidate & Campaign Training of the year!
- Submit an online application.
- Staff will review and may reach out for an optional brief 15-minute call regarding your interest.
- After review, you will receive notice of whether or not you will attend the training.
- Staff will send you registration information to officially be a trainee.
- $125 flat fee for online training registration
Limited Spots are available.
Refund Policy: LGBTQ Victory Institute will provide a full refund upon request until July 1, 2020. After that, LGBTQ Victory Institute will no longer offer a refund.
Tentative Agenda Overview (3 Days – subject to change)
- Day 1: Training begins Thursday in the evening, 3:00 PM- 9:00 PM EST
- Day 2/3: Friday and Saturday, 11:00 AM-6:00 PM EST
Curriculum and agenda breakdown here.
View our Frequently Asked Questions here.
We are at capacity and are NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to your application in 2021.
Many thanks to our generous Equality Partners